odaba - ODABA Application Program Interface
The odaba namespace provides access interfaces on different levels, which allow accessing ODABA databases, reading metadata or implementing business rules in context classes. Classes for following purposes are provided:
- Access classes - provide access to data
- Metadata classes - provide access to meta-information
- Helper classes - provide support for parameters and returned values
- Context classes - provide support for implementing business rules
- Exception class - provides support for exception handling
ODABA interface classes are defined in the odaba namespace. The interface functionality is available in a C++ library, but also as .NET library for being used e.g. in C# or MS Visual Basic..